Thanks for choosing Wexkit
- Wexkit Limited uses a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help manage sales and/or potential customers.
- Only with your consent will we ask for minimal data to help better understand your needs.
- With your permission or at your request we’ll send you emails for quotation purpose, contact information to trade fitters, brochures and samples.
- We will continue to hold this data about you until you tell us that you’re no longer interested in communicating with us.
- With your consent we’ll add you to our monthly newsletter and communicate latest offers or industry news. (Trade Only)
What is CRM:
Customer-relationship management is an approach to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Newsletter/Special Offers: (Trade Contacts Only)
Only with your consent, we’ll add your email to our mailing list and send you a monthly newsletter or special offers. We will continue to send you a newsletter each month.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
You can manage your email preferences at anytime by clicking on any email or text you’ve been sent.
Wexkit Ltd Customer Data:
If you place an order, request a quote or ask for referral to a trade fitter we consider you to be a Wexkit Limited Customer. We hold data such as (Name, phone number, email address and/or home/business address) necessary to communicate with you for quotation, billing and invoicing.
We must also hold data about deliver addresses for dispatch. This data is deemed “necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations”. Customer data is held internally and never used by a third party. (Site addresses and delivery contacts obviously need to be passed to our staff, driver or couriers for the purpose of completion of contracts)
How is your personal Data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, via this website, apps or on social media, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you or your business:
- Subscribe to our newsletter and/or other special offers.
- Request a brochure or other marketing material to be sent to you/your business.
- Request your detail or your details to be forwarded to a trade fitter.
- Purchase goods and/or services at in store.
- Interact with us via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Creating an online account.
My Account Cookie: (Taken from Woodies)
If you login to or create a Trade Account through our website, we use a session cookie to remember your login. This cookie will remain on your machine until you close your browser window. The cookie holds a unique client identifier only.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commission, the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.ie). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Data Protection Commission so please contact us in the first instance.
Third Party Link or Referral:
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. When requesting referral or details for a trade fitter Wexkit Limited cannot control the use of your data with any third part.
We do not control these third-party websites or trade fitters and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Wexkit Limited contact details:
Wexkit Limited (Registered & Trading address)
Unit B, Clonroche Retail Park,
Vat Number: 3332408PH
Co Reg Number: 556629
Email: [email protected]