- All orders for the goods, whether by way of telephone, email, fax, post or any other method, placed by the Buyer are accepted by the Company under these Terms, with Payment/Deposit or where the Buyer has a credit facility with the Company. All order must be received in written form, be that by Text, What’s App, Email and/or Order Form. No orders will be accepted or deemed confirmed by verbal communication.
- Written, signed & confirmed orders, where payment/deposit has been placed/received shall be deemed to be accepted by the Buyer & the Company as a contract thereof. Orders received by the Company where payment/deposit or credit facility are not in place and written notification return to the Buyer are not be deemed to be accepted by the Company until the Buyer confirms payment/deposit to the Company in the value stated or deposit requested.
- The Company and/or the Buyer will be entitled to withdraw from any pre-contract agreement in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies, non-receipt of payment or deposit or lack of written confirmation/notification. The Buyer must ensure and verify the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate at time of order, payment or credit. Any error on confirmation/order on behalf of the Buyer, will be fully and without prejudice the responsibility or the Buyer.
- The Company and/or the Buyer is entitled to cancel orders made, prior to order processing being completed. To cancel any order/s the Buyer must provide the Company with express and adequate notice of the cancellation, as most orders are processed in a rapid fashion immediate or near immediate notification if required.
- Any Goods returned to the Company due to a cancellation are to be returned at the Buyer’s expense. Only Goods stocked by the Company may be return to the Company by the Buyer where prior agreement of return for credit is provided by the Company.
- Only on inspection of returned Goods as deemed to be in the same condition as supplied to the Buyer, will credit for returned Goods be issued. Where Goods are deemed to be of less than satisfactory condition for re-sale when inspected, these good shall be returned to the Buyer and No credit will be issued by the Company.
- The price of the Goods quoted or stated in written form or as listed in price guide are set at time of order, quotation date and are subject to VAT where appropriate. Any changes, omissions, errors by the Company in written form will be honoured, subject to or proceeding from payment, deposit or credit facility. These changes, omissions or errors will be considered chargeable and/or payable where notified prior to acceptance or completion of order.
- An additional charge will be made by the Company for carriage/delivery of the Goods in accordance to our scheduled of delivery charges as set out and included in quotation/order confirmation. Where no such carriage/delivery charge is stated, it is presumed goods/orders are supplied on the bases of collection only.
- All payments of any/all sums payable under these Terms shall be due as stated either in full or where a standard 50% deposit is required at time of order acceptance, with balance of payment due on collection, delivery or release of Goods. All other payment types where credit facility has been extended by the Company and the agreed with the Buyer, in the strictest Terms (30 days EOM), must be adhered too by the Buyer.
- Where such credit has been extended of the end of such month detailed on the Company’s invoice. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Company has received cleared funds. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Buyer to ensure continued uninterrupted supply of goods & services.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the base rate from time to time to be enforce on all overdue accounts, such interest is deemed to accrue on a day to day basis from 30 passed the agreed EOM credit facility applied by the Company and agreed to by the Buyer, due date whether before or after judgment together with any reasonable legal costs or other recovery costs will be due.
- The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable to the Company by reason of any dispute or claim by the Buyer and in the case of any shortfall in the delivery, or delivery of damaged goods, shall remain liable to pay the full invoice price of all other goods delivered or available for delivery.
- The Company reserves the right at any time at its discretion to demand security for payment before continuing with or delivering the Goods in satisfaction of any order notwithstanding any subsisting agreement to provide credit to the Buyer.
- Queries on invoices must be received in writing by the Company from the Buyer within 30 days from the date of invoice. Any and queries will be dealt with in a reasonable, timely manner by the Company. This does not affect the Buyers rights to appeal any such finding following inspection of queries brought by the Buyer.
- Delivery/Collection will be deemed to have been affected when the Goods leave the premises of the Company by either direct delivery, independent transport facilities (Where their own terms and conditions apply), collected by the Buyer through independent means or directly.
- Any dates quoted by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time of delivery is not the essence of the Contract except where goods.
- The Company reserves the right to make delivery by installments and to tender a separate invoice in respect of each installment. Where agreed with the Buyer for the purpose of expediting the order process.
- Any delay in delivery will not entitle the Buyer to terminate the Contract nor to claim damages unless such delay exceeds 30 days, and therefore unless the delay exceeds such number of days, the Buyer shall be bound to accept delivery and pay for the Goods in full.
- The Buyer must notify the Company within 7 working days of the date of delivery of the Goods if the consignment of the Goods delivered is incomplete. Receipt by the Company of any such notice must be accompanied by a clear signature on the delivery/dispatch docket by Buyer to signify receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on the advice sheet. If proof or signed documentation cannot be provided, the Company will deem the Goods to be delivered/dispatched as requested and confirmed at time of order.
- Goods shall be described as set out in the Company’s price and product guides, the Buyer will accept when order confirmation is received, accepted by the Company of the Goods as described. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the Company’s catalogues brochures or website are issued for the purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described. They will not form part of the Contract. The terms of such Goods described as set out in Section 13 and 15 of the Sales of Goods Act 1893 (as amended) are hereby excluded as permitted by the law.
- All Goods are purchased and re-supplied to the Buyer as set out through the Company’s supply chain be, they from manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler to the Company. The Company makes every effort to inspect, check and test all goods for resales or for use in assemble for resale to the Buyer from its supply chain, it is understood at times flaws, error in manufacturer, defects can occur which may not be detected by the Company. Where necessary the Company will; repair, replace or provide credit for products found to be below the standard expected as described by the Company and ordered by the Buyer than expected.
- The Buyer must inspect all goods on delivery/collection and must notify the Company within 3 working days of the date of delivery/collection of any flaws, error in manufacture or defects. Failure of the Buyer to comply with these provisions in respect of the Goods, shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the Contract and the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. Subject to the above, the Company shall make good of any defects, and where appropriate replace any Goods damaged in transit or otherwise, as soon as it is reasonably able to do so, but otherwise, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever arising for such defects or damage.
- The title of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at such time of delivery/collection which is determined upon payment in full, deposit and/or balance of payment thereof or in such where a credit facility is in use by the Buyer. Where the title of the Goods will not pass to the Buyer from the Company and shall remain with the Company until the Buyer has paid in full including the VAT assigned.